WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New B1

2K views 32 replies 7 participants last post by  1st timer 
#1 ·
Picking up this beauty tomorrow.
Looking for an aerospace but the B1 will do also.
Question... Where would the serial number be?
Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Rectangle
Analog watch Watch Finger Clock Watch accessory
Amber Font Material property Publication Recipe

See less See more
#3 ·
#21 ·
I would personally (this is just me) get the seals checked before exposing it to water. Once you know it actually is resistant (been checked) then sure, 50m is fine. Even advanced PADI certification is only 30m btw, far too many get paranoid about WR numbers when the reality is, they will never get anywhere near what the watch is capable of.

#32 ·
I once had a battery replaced in my B-1 which literally failed in less than two years. From my good friend Don Indiano's web site...

"Energy saving for the B-1
The battery is meant to last about 2 years according to Breitling; in reality, it heavily depends on the battery model and the way the owner uses it. As this estimation is probably a bit pessimistic, you can usually expect maybe twice as much. When the battery becomes depleted, the LCDs will display and end-of-life message. Backlight and alarm functions are known to drain the battery faster."

And the link to Don's B-1 site... Don Indiano’s Corner
You'll find the B-1 section especially interesting if you havn't already seen it I think. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.