WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first Ball arrived today and opening up the package and examining the watch was a great way to unwind (get the pun?) after a long day at work. Thanks Brad for a great transaction and an accurate description of the watch. Here are some quick pictures I took:

I liked the understated green box:

I'm not crazy about the strap - does anyone have suggestions for an all black strap?

A quick lume shot with my cell phone lighting it from underneath:

I am loving it!

·
Registered
944 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the "Ball" Club:-!
Very Cool Pics of a Great watch,nice choice:p
What type of strap are you looking for:-s Straps and links too sites are in the Main section of this site|>
Good Luck and Enjoy

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Hi Eric,

Congrats on your "new" EMII Classic! Great pics, too! :-!

I have the yellow seconds hand version, on bracelet, and absolutely love it! It was my first Ball, and yet it continues to impress me every time I put it on. This Ball's a definite keeper! ;-)

I'm sure that you'll get some great recommendations for an all black strap. One of our members posted pics of his EMII Classic, which he tried fitting with a couple of Breitling straps(one black, one brown)...and they looked fabulous! |>

Glad to have you with us! ;-)

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Great buy! This really is one of Ball's finest models, IMHO.

As for black straps, I am partial to Lonestarwatches' Genesis II alligator and to the Bros Toro Buffelleder.

If you want to stay OEM, Ball makes some fantastic alligator (or crocodile, I can't recall) straps in 20mm. They're pricey, but you won't find better.

My EMII on Genesis II alligator:

...a bad wrist shot of the same great strap:

Stock photos of Bros straps (I really like the tang stitch along with the buffalo leather):

Rob

·
Registered
90 Posts
Congrats on your new toy. Enjoy it in good health & welcome to the "family". :-!

Regards,
Jay

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
A great looking watch. Thank you for sharing the experience with us.

Wear it in good health!

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's a beautiful watch, I really like this one. Congratulations!

Great pictures too!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats on the new ball classic. If I don't get my ball EMII Chronometer I'm getting the exact same one as you have with blue stitching. Great pics by the way.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts