WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Got many of them, great straps. Flip side is also nice.

Cheers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Anyone know where to find one of these in the US? The Watch Prince seems to be out of stock on the Bonetto Cinturini 320 model.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Thanks, timetellinnoob.

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Not a single tracking update in 60 hours... that's a little irritating. I was hoping it might get here today.
Woot, it should be here today... =)

I do have a concern about this band, and I've had it ever since I wanted one... The band is 'adjustable' like most bands. But obviously there's no links. And I'm the kinda guy that switches my straps/bands around on a whim. Now most of my watches are roughly the same size, so I feel this band should work on a few of them (at least between my SKX's, 7040, and Deep Blue). Are 3 holes of adjustment on the clasp enough for me to move it from watch to watch without any issues? Obviously after you cut the strap it's that size or bust. My concern is I'll put it on a watch and adjust it to fit. When I move it to another watch, it'll be JUST too big on the smallest setting or JUST too small on the biggest setting. And knowing me this is exactly what will happen.

·
Registered
7,731 Posts
Got it. It's tapered, not straight (as I expected). And it smells a little bit more to me like Cocoa Puffs, which probably does contain vanilla flavoring and scenting. It's probably the smell you all get, I just wasn't aware it was this shade of vanilla. I expected it to be like bathroom freshener scent vanilla. =)

Fits well on the Deep Blue, I haven't tried it on anything else yet...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.