WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

41 - 60 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #44 (Edited)
I am inspired! So I put together one for Vympel 2209 enthusiasts.
A good banner, Sam!
I`ve also made a 2209 owner`s club banner and another two - for Слава Медицинские watches owners and finally for Полёт / Штурманские Океан lovers. View attachment 439579

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Re: Strela banners

Does anyone have a vector graphics (SVG, or similar) version of the Amphibia logo? And preferably the classic scuba dude as well?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #48

LGH, as for me, I don`t have any vector logos. I just cut logos from good quality pictures. Of course, it`s not an ideal way, but the easiest. As you see it is possible to make a good banner with acceptable quality without vector logos.

You may create vector logos yourself if you have a required software and enough time for this kind of work. But maybe you will be lucky to find vector versions!

·
Registered
6,624 Posts

LGH,

If you have an older software by Adobe called Streamline, you should be able to do that, but my memory is a bit hazy on that.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Now THIS is what I like! Now I know why I like people who own Vostoks or any Russian-made watch.. :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Might I humbly request a banner for the Amphibia Neptune? :)

·
Registered
4,005 Posts

Silversen, great banners!!! Love them!! Could you do a Pobeda 'Red 12' --- my collection of them is growing, and I find them to be wonderful little jewels! Thanks again for all your hard work! Spacebo!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

Hi, JRMTactical! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I`m too busy now and it`s impossible for me to make it before the New Year day.
But I will find time and make a banner for you and RedneckVostokGuy. So have a little patience, fellas.

·
Registered
357 Posts

For beautiful work like that, I'm a patient person. :) No worries!

·
Registered
4,005 Posts

ABSOLUTELY!! I'm not one to 'look a gift horse in the mouth'!! THANK YOU, KIND SIR!!

Hi, JRMTactical! Thanks a lot!

Unfortunately, I`m too busy now and it`s impossible for me to make it before the New Year day.
But I will find time and make a banner for you and RedneckVostokGuy. So have a little patience, fellas.

·
Registered
840 Posts

Silversen!

Thanks for the banners and helping a non-computer addict to cope with pic-attachment.

Perhaps next project will bee a 3017 banner!:)

Thanks to michele as well for helping!

wood

41 - 60 of 100 Posts