WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

61 - 80 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
Silversen, these are absolutely fantastic and so creative. Well good sir b-)

Might I request in the future one for Molnija pocket watches please perhaps?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Strela banners

Hey all, great logos. I found 2 amphibia owners ones. I am not that talented with image editing tools, can somebody modify/make one with the 1967 amphibia edition as the watch in the pic? Cheers.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #69

Guys, so busy have I been (and actualy I am now!) that I haven`t had time to visit the forum as often as I want. I hope to have more free time in near future, so you can place here some hints on what banners you`d like. I`ll try to make something interesting.=)

Have fun wherever you are!=)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I really like this.
I know amphibia is like twice or more better than but let us have a komandirskie VOSTOK banner...
So much appreciated...

sent from a' electronic device

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #73 (Edited)

Here are three new banners: a ВДВ Командирские banner, a Submarine Командирские banner, a Т-90 Командирские banner.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Just made my signature specifying the Special Edition range. Not so much of a picture, but didn't want to overdo it because the scuba dude is already there. The Crylic text is from the back of the original SE case back and translates to "Made in Chistopol, Russia by special order".

The new SE case back translates to "Chistopol Watch Factory - Special Edition - Amphibia".

The "Special Edition" part was from a free font site.

61 - 80 of 100 Posts