WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,839 Posts
Hmm too bad it's honestly not too much different than 9015. But I guess it will make it feel more premium. the aluminum bezel will have brighter lume than sapphire. but you have to worry about the lume falling out. As I received an used Armida A1 before and one of the markers on the aluminum bezel fell out.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hmm too bad it's honestly not too much different than 9015. But I guess it will make it feel more premium. the aluminum bezel will have brighter lume than sapphire. but you have to worry about the lume falling out. As I received an used Armida A1 before and one of the markers on the aluminum bezel fell out.
Agreed - I had lume fall out of an aluminum bezel watch too - and given that the hk based micros require costly shipping to get it fixed, it is a concern. I did try a local watch repairman and he was able to put the lume triangle back in at no charge. I actually would have been fine with a 9015 as well, just happy to get a blue one as they haven't been easy to find lately. Just hoping the 40mm doesn't feel too small, the 42mm was a touch too big.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Happened to my Helson Shark 40...but they handled it well and sent me a new bezel insert.

sent using nunya
This is the way they should handle most warranty issues. I had to send my sd42 back to the factory and they gave me a discount on another watch but a missing lume triangle (this was not Helson btw) they should just drop a new bezel in the mail.

either way, pics tomorrow!

·
Registered
123 Posts
This is the way they should handle most warranty issues. I had to send my sd42 back to the factory and they gave me a discount on another watch but a missing lume triangle (this was not Helson btw) they should just drop a new bezel in the mail.

either way, pics tomorrow!
Yeah the triangle just disappeared here is the brand new one...took a month.
20161024_224936.jpg

sent using nunya

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Any discounts available?
They had a 10% off reduction last month but nothing at the moment.

Usually they offer the same 10% off every year from black friday to xmas, about 3 weeks.

Check out their site in a few weeks, I'm pretty sure they will offer this rebate again in 2016.

Cheers!

S.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Had the 42 and flipped it.
Might snatch a 40mm and they usually do an xmas sale.
Right on.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have my SD40 blue with aluminum insert a year now. I was not a fan of new inserts and grab aluminum insert version once its reissue it.
This is one of my favorite watch and it has a lot wrist time. No problems with bezel lume at all.

Well.....ok only one problem - its over shine all my Seikos 😆

Надіслано від мого SM-N910H, використовуючи Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts