WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
1,696 Posts
Those ARE Awesome!!. I am still smitten by my Sharkmaster :). Saving for a blue dialed version and another Isofrane in blue. Thanks -Ronbo

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Funny, I saw these late yesterday and thought about posting pictures but I thought someone else would beat me to it so I waited. I came on here a couple of hours ago and still saw nothing about them and so I was going to go ahead and post them, I'm glad I checked again!!

They look pretty good and Peter is using excellent quality lume as always so they ought to shine like the moon!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Mmm, mmm! Canadian BBQ! But seriously, the new lume dials look insane!

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
I have to ask, what happened to the Helson website? It used to be really well designed, with flash, big pics, etc. Now it looks like a circa 2002 web ghetto. :-x

·
Registered
763 Posts
I'm a huge Helson fan and can't wait to get my hands on one!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Well, I just pulled the trigger on a Black Dial PVD C3 Shark Diver. This will be my "LAST" watch purchase till I get that UTS 1000M....b-)

Pops

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey Guys,
I am a newbie on the forum (well, kind of) and I love the new full-lume Shark Diver.
Does Peter Helson offer a special discount to WUS members?
Thanx,
retrodive

·
Registered
187 Posts
Miyota movement? Didn't the Helson Shark Diver have an ETA 2824 previously?

Very nice watches but it seems to me that $599 may be a touch high for a diver with a Miyota movement. JMHO

1 - 16 of 16 Posts