WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this yet, or have one?

I was just on WatchBuys web site and noticed this new bead blasted version of the 104. I've had the 104 on my radar this year, I definitely want one, and I'm OK with the full polished case, but I do prefer the brushed look of my 556a. Maybe this version is a good compromise. I assume the case is similar to the satin finished Hamilton Khaki 38mm I own. Has anyone seen one up close and personal yet? What's your opinion? I can't tell if the bezel is polished or not, if so that might make for an unattractive contrast to the case finish. :think:

~Cheers

Sinn Blasted.JPG

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have NOT seen one in person, but that does look nice. I don’t know if the beer is completely matte, but it doesn’t look as shiny to me as the standard 104.

·
Registered
455 Posts
This is what I've been waiting for. I loved the pilots bezel on my EZM 1.1 and was so disappointed when it had to go back. The 104 was just too shiny in a way that didn't say "sinn" at least not in my current collection. Will def keep an eye on this. Thanks for posting!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks to rschmidt97 for bringing this special edition to our collective attention - and lightening my wallet! I was hoping for a brushed version, and ordered one this morning.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to rschmidt97 for bringing this special edition to our collective attention - and lightening my wallet! I was hoping for a brushed version, and ordered one this morning.
Glad to help.

Please post some pictures of your new purchase when it arrives, I think my wallet could loose some weight to.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I kind of love it. I always felt the 104 was too shiny for my tastes.

Reactions: dustytriumph

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I kind of love it. I always felt the 104 was too shiny for my tastes.
I agree.
The fully polished case is a bit too blingy for me, especially since its a tool watch. Hopefully zenfrogmaster will post some pics in a few days so we can get a better look at it. That will probably seal the deal for me.

~Cheers

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Makes it perfect for me too .......almost.

#needtegimentedcase

#andmattescratchresistantbezel

:)

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just started saving for a 104, but this might accelerate my timeline... very curious to see how it looks in person!

·
Registered
966 Posts
This looks amazing. Been sitting on the fence deciding which Sinn I really want. This ticks all the boxes. Decision made...Hahahaha!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just got email notification on this from WatchBuys. I couldn't resist; even though I have a polished version already. Crap!
You must do a side-by-side!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts