1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
262 Posts
nice site, hope you get a good following. you sound like me as I own mostly Omega's and Hamiltons.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, yes as you can see by my collection i am a fairly loyal swatch group fan, over half of my collection

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hi everyone, I am a regular on the omega forum, but I own a number of hammies as well. I just finished a post on my blog howtobeswell.com about the Ventura models featured in Men in Black 3: MIB 3 and the Hamilton Ventura | How to be Swell I also did one on the limited edition khaki navy: Hamilton Limited Edition Khaki Navy Pioneer | How to be Swell Tell me what you think give me some feedback or leave a comment. I am a huge Hamilton fan.
The product placement was really blatant, including a lingering, full-screen shot of the Ventura, with its second hand tick, tick, ticking and the word "Quartz" easily legible. Hamilton needs to ask Bulova to let them use the new smooth motion technology, and then they could re-introduce the Electric that looks and acts like the original. I owned a round Electric in the 80s, and couldn't find anyone who could fix it. Boy am I sorry that I got rid of that watch!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts