WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a GG-B100-1A3. The G-Shock app contains this model. Indeed, the app was recently updated to V1.9 to support the GG-B100.

The main reason I chose this watch was the Bluetooth syncing. But repeated attempts to connect the watch to the iPhone have failed. I've re-booted the phone and re-downloaded the app many times. Each time, I've gotten this message below. No problem connecting to other Bluetooth G-Shocks, such as my GPR-B1000.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

GG-B100-failed-to-connect.jpg

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will try it w/o WiFi next time.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will try it w/o WiFi next time.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The mudmaser doesn’t have WiFi. I have the same issue and it will not connect to my iPhone.. every bloody time i get failed to connect.. its ****..

·
Premium Member
61,645 Posts
I pair my watches to my non Wi-Fi iPad and had no problems connecting so it may be a little happier talking to your phone if it’s Wi-Fi is turned off.

·
Premium Member
8,275 Posts
The mudmaser doesn’t have WiFi. I have the same issue and it will not connect to my iPhone.. every bloody time i get failed to connect.. its ****..
I don't have that particular Mudmaster, but I have many BT watches and they don't have trouble connecting to my iPhone. When you installed the g-shock Connected app, did you give it all permissions? There is an option that says something like "always allow" the app to use your location - and I think maybe that's the problem some ppl have. I think it must be set to that for the app to work properly.

Btw, Bluetooth does not use wi-fi or cellular signals to work. It should not matter if you have wi-fi turned on or off.

Reactions: kubr1ck

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just picked up a GG-B100-1A3. The G-Shock app contains this model. Indeed, the app was recently updated to V1.9 to support the GG-B100.

The main reason I chose this watch was the Bluetooth syncing. But repeated attempts to connect the watch to the iPhone have failed. I've re-booted the phone and re-downloaded the app many times. Each time, I've gotten this message below. No problem connecting to other Bluetooth G-Shocks, such as my GPR-B1000.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

View attachment 14361913
you should press and hold the connect bottom to connect completely with your phone if you short press the time adjustment is activated wish disconnect automatically after two second.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts