WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a Hamilton "Interstellar" watch (the "Cooper" watch) and I would like to buy it and replace the bracelet. It's the black dial version if that does matter. So, what kind of bracelet do you think it would suit this watch, better than its original bracelet? Any ideas?

·
Registered
814 Posts
That bracelet is hard to beat, with the solid end links , and robust clasp.

I would say a mesh bracelet of equal quality (in my opinion) by Staib would fit the bill.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
104 Posts
Just echoing whate veryone else here has said. the OG is a really good bracelet, probably even better than my omega one I have. Robust, secure and comfortable.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I agree with the previous folks that posted about the Hamilton bracelet, I own a 46mm Pilot Day/Date that came with one, however I recently picked up a 42mm Khaki Pilot Day/Date that came with a leather strap which was too long for me; I was looking at alternative bracelets from a company in the far East...

This one finally arrived in the mail today; it tapers from 20mm to 18mm and back to 18.5mm at the milled clasp, it has solid curved end links, the Hamilton spring bars are just a little too thick though, I will be carefully filing it from the underside to obtain a tighter fit with the stock Hamilton spring bars, the end links seem to hug the case fine.

The bracelet uses push pins to adjust for length. I'm not sure it's ok to post the link to the web site that I got it from, but if you're interested you can DM/PM me for the link; it took over a month for this one and a different model for my Marathon GSAR to arrive. This one came with a couple of toolbars and some extra spring bars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts