WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New bracelet for the MTG-B2000 Sankuanz

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  peterbee 
#1 ·
I love the watch, but knew when buying it the bracelet was going to be a bit much for me. I wanted this watch to be a daily, love the mostly blacked out look with the tiny hints of color.

So I picked up the bracelet from the red and all black versions! Chino Watch in Japan again.

Decided to post this in case anyone is googling. The part number for the bracelet is BANDGS51D-1JR.

Oh I also wasn't into that text on the original bracelet's first link.

Now I'm happy :)

See less See more
#5 ·
Looks good man. Tough to tell from the photos, but is the bracelet silver? I'm assuming it is black IP, and just the glare from the lights is making it look silver.

#10 ·
Hah yep too much neon. I didn't mind the little bits between the links, but the big bits at the end links and the two on the clasp were too much. I'm not opposed to fun colors but I wanted this watch to be a more serious daily because I like it so much.

I'm a sucker for blacked out watches and I think it looks perfect now with just a little color.

Edit: I know there is an all black with red as well! But this black and green combo I haven't seen before, or this specific shade of green, and I much preferfed it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.