WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
The "complication" watches have the usual Chinese multi-function stuff inside.
But the chronographs are described as "manual winding" with 20 jewels...maybe there is the Venus/Seagull inside?

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Looks can be deceiving. I had a Rekord watch that looked great in the photos but which turned out to be VERY light, have a bracelet that was 12mm (yes 12mm!), and could not be opened no matter what I tried. I sold it on eBay and the purchaser seems happy with it (I was honest in the ad). They do look nice but seem to have Chinese movements in them. So, I'm just a bit skeptical of Rekord brands and would like to hear from someone that has one of these new Soyuz watches on their wrist before taking a chance on one.

·
Registered
72 Posts
DVS, we might be able to see both the Dennisov & Soyuz in Singapore (Red Army Watches), understand that Dennisov should be arriving this week or next. Soyuz, no timeline indicated.
I'm waiting to hold them 2.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
Collector said:
I've noticed some communication about SOYUZ. I've got something to tell
Ok, we would be very glad if you can explain.

·
Affordables Moderator
17,574 Posts
Yes please. The chrono posted by Peter looks somewhat like some Seagull models I have seen. If so, I would love to snag one if it has the Seagull column wheel chrono movement. B-)

Cheers,
Griff

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. These people are stressing the brand and the concept which is really interesting. The watches are reliable for sure. They sell the same under Rekord brand in Russia as far as I know. Visit www.soyuz-watch.ru. It seems there Seagull inside, but advanced models - look at their tourbillon

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
I've just seen a Soyuz tonneau skeleton chronograph on QVC. They did'nt say much about it, it did'nt have the usual Poljot 3133 movement, so I suspect not Russian made. Price was £546 ($1100).:rodekaart

I thought it ugly.<|

1 - 20 of 20 Posts