WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly! Almost pulled the trigger on an avenger a few months ago but didn't see much diff than the colt. The colt is also a lot lighter/more wearable IMHO.

I like that. In my opinion it gives you the look of an Avenger without the higher price

·
Registered
653 Posts
Congrats! Great looking watch. I've had the 41 on my list for quite awhile. For some reason, the Colts don't seem too popular on here. Either way, enjoy your new watch!

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Post some pics if you pull the trigger & buy one!

Congrats! Great looking watch. I've had the 41 on my list for quite awhile. For some reason, the Colts don't seem too popular on here. Either way, enjoy your new watch!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Great piece. I am thinking about getting one myself. Been considering the Chrono. Do they make a colt with a GMT complication (either now or in the past)? Seems like you have to go to the Avenger for that...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks Matt. It looks like they used to make a colt gmt, but not anymore and want you to buy an avenger if you want the gmt.

Good luck & post some pics if you acquire one!

Great piece. I am thinking about getting one myself. Been considering the Chrono. Do they make a colt with a GMT complication (either now or in the past)? Seems like you have to go to the Avenger for that...

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So far so good. Just like any stainless steel bezel, you have to be vigilant with scratches but they for this model it looks like from other pics I see they really mostly show when looking at certain angles.

I have a thing for stainless steel bezels (other collection pics) :)

IMG_9375.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_0332.JPG

BTW, how does the bezel old up on these? Is it prone to dings/scrapes or does it hold up pretty well?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts