WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the first in the trio!
That was my first. I replaced the strap with a Barton Elite Silicone (Black / Red inside). The strap is MUCH better - softer and comfortable.

The 2nd was the blue faced Duro. I decided to try to go for a red, white, & blue patriotic theme with a NATO strap. Mission accomplished. But, I understand some won't like it. :)

3rd was the gold. Why? Because it's the only one I didn't have, and the new Duro is dumping the Marlin logo. Figured I'd complete the 3-colorway collection before they changed designs. Thought I'd change up the strap to something different (that I had not tried)... a canvas strap. Went with the Ritche this time. I think it looks pretty cool.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Alrighty! I like it! All in for $71.84.

View attachment 15648733

View attachment 15648930
Obviously only my own personal opinion based on the view and if I'd wear it.

I think I would have gone for a yellow stitching, but that's just me and the way I like to match colours if possible.

If you like it mate then that's all that matters

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
439 Posts
Obviously only my own personal opinion based on the view and if I'd wear it.

I think I would have gone for a yellow stitching, but that's just me and the way I like to match colours if possible.

If you like it mate then that's all that matters

You back in the land of the living mate?

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
You back in the land of the living mate?
Ha! Kind of mate. I'm still in hospital, but COULD be home at the weekend.

It's all to to now with clearing the last of the pneumonia caused by the Covid-19, so that will make me have the right amounts of oxygen in the blood!

Thanks for asking though!!

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried to find one with yellow stitching. :geek: Either they don't offer it, or my search fell short. I agree, it would have been more "coordinated" with yellow. But, I like red, too.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and bounce back!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts