WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
...and I have to say Steinhart fulfilled the order very quickly on this occasion. The GMT is everything I expected it to be although I'd rather it run 2secs/day+ than minus but that's being churlish since accuracy at this level v price range is always a bonus! In fact, the performance of all three watches shown exceeds that of my late Rolex Sub that was never better than +12, COSC or no COSC. Just goes to show......

My only dilemma is whether I can adjust to the brightness of the 'Coke' bezel after having got so used to the stealthier ceramic insert on my Ocean 1 and Black DLC. Time will tell (pardon the pun) but a GMC ceramic insert is on the way so I'll have a choice in due course. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the new acquisition and ignore my wife's occasional 'tut, tuts' with a WIS's knowing smile.b-)

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got to admit - great looking watch and that coke bezel is very attractive. Does it fit office dress code?
Thanks, but since I've been retired for nearly 25 years office codes no longer concern me. :-d

·
Registered
41 Posts
...and I have to say Steinhart fulfilled the order very quickly on this occasion.
I think they must have upped their game recently! Mine was ordered Thursday evening. Shipped this morning, should be with me by this Thursday latest! Oh and lovely watch. I'm surprised I like the coke bezel!

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
I gotta say stick with the Coke bezel insert,REALLY looks great on that watch!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I own the Coke version as well. It's a great watch!! I love the look...looks great on a gray or sand colored nato strap. Enjoy your new coke GMT. Steinharts are my favorites!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts