WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I don't have any ties to Panatime but they are a great company to work with for straps. I really like the Core now with this leather strap.

It is not fun to change straps though. My advice is to remove each adapter screw from only one side and pull them off. Then slide the other side out removing the hideous orange strap and put something more fitting on it. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the orange strap. But your new strap looks nice too. I totally agree though. I stupidly replaced my strap in my car before a job I was working on thinking it would only take a few minutes. Luckily I didn't drop any of the screws.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
...I don't have any ties to Panatime but they are a great company to work with for straps. I really like the Core now with this leather strap.

It is not fun to change straps though. My advice is to remove each adapter screw from only one side and pull them off. Then slide the other side out removing the hideous orange strap and put something more fitting on it. :)
That looks awesome! I would like to see a rubber version of that though...not comfortable with a leather strap on an outdoor watch that will see weather.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also bought a 24mm rubber strap.

...just don't want to change it yet :) I think it will work great too.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does your orange strap look like a...

...dirty dishrag?

Mine after one week was black in places and I'm not hard on my stuff. I really don't know how it became black in places but, it doesn't wash off.

Puzzling. i Should post a pic.

I like the orange strap. But your new strap looks nice too. I totally agree though. I stupidly replaced my strap in my car before a job I was working on thinking it would only take a few minutes. Luckily I didn't drop any of the screws.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i just got a suunto core B/O and am going to upgrade to a high quality leather strap from panatime (which i am very impressed with). if my depth of field is attuned.. i guessed the strap to be at 24mm... correct?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts