WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nivrel, a brand which is continiously flying under the radar of watch afficionados, recently launched the Replique Manuelle III (Reference N 326.001 AASDS / N 326.001 AGSDS), featuring a nicely decorated Unitas in a cusion case.

Edition Replique

The Edition Replique is linked with the history of the brand. With these watches historical NIVREL models are being taken back to life.
Already in 1994 Gerd Hofer presented the reference N 515.001, a homage to an old NIVREL chronograph from the 1940s. The 'new' watch was equipped with a very special movement: The Lemania 1873 chronograph movement with manual winding. The watch was limited to 100 pieces and sold out almost immediately.
Since 2009 NIVREL has extended the Replique models to a small series. What was initially continued with the models Le Chronographe Replique II and Le Chronographe Replique III, is now being expanded with the current series.

image.jpg

Movement (available in two executions)

N 326.001 AASDS
Handwound movement ETA 6498-1 soigné rhodié, blued screws, Côtes de Genève, 17 jewels, Swiss anchor escapement, 18.000 A/h, 46 hours power reserve when fully wound up.

image.jpg

N 326.001 AGSDS:
Deluxe version with additional blued swans neck fine adjustement and gold-plated screw balance wheel.

image.jpg

Dial
Black matt with white arabic numerals and markers coated with Superluminova C1.

Hands
Black hands, coated with Superluminova C1.

Case
Stainless steel 316L, polished body and backside, brushed bezel, sapphire crystal, screwed steel back with mineral crystal, water-resistant to 5 bar, diameter: 43 mm, height: 10.1 mm.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Strap
22mm
Handmade brown vintage strap with white stitching, signed stainless steel buckle.

image.jpg

Retail: 850 €, 1150 € (deLuxe)
Available: immediately, NIVREL e-boutique

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Thanks for the detailed pictures Mike. When this one was posted a few weeks ago it struck me as being a fairly nice piece.

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Very nice piece at a good price. I only wish it had a bit more work around the small-second, it comes across as a little too plain to me.

Reactions: EHV

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
+1. My thoughts exactly and perhaps a switch with the bezel being polished and the rest satin brushed or even the whole piece with a satin brush, which I think would work well for some sporty character.

Still, it's very nice and priced pretty well, as mentioned.

Veronica piece at a good price. I only wish it had a bit more work around the small-second, it comes across as a little too plain to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts