WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all:

I ordered a new CWC black SBS day/date diver just a few days ago and it arrived Wednesday.
For those of you who keep track of these things, the serial number is 688/15. There is no C prefix.

I've gotta say that the packaging is something else. It came in a big box covered in layers of tape. Inside the box was layer, after layer, after layer, after layer of more tape and bubble wrap with tape; followed by another small box with a metal tin inside; followed inside by foam and then (finally!) the watch.
It took 5 minutes with a sharp knife to get to the watch. Without exaggeration, if they had tossed the package from altitude out of a passing airplane, the watch would have arrived totally undamaged.

The lume is excellent. The black PVD finish is flawless and in the few hours I've had it it keeps perfect time. b-)
I especially like the day/date feature. Unusual for a military watch, but it helps keep me situated in life.
Some day I may need one that has a day/date/month/year feature.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll try something tonight.

Sent via a server in Hillary's bathroom...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
CWC SBS:Colt Commander.JPG CWC SBS Diver.JPG

Here's the pics. I switched out the NATO for one with brushed stainless hardware. The original came to me with black PVD hardware.

Reactions: Dennis Smith
1 - 4 of 4 Posts