WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
That watch is huge!! 59mm lug to lug, 26mm lug width, wow.

I would have been drueling over this watch and the size a year and half ago but now I won't go anywhere near a watch this big. I don't like the 2nd crown at the 10 o'clock position and I also would like a break from the popular orange accents on the many dive watch dials.

·
Registered
26 Posts
49 mm w/o the crown isn't to bad but it is a little to large for me. I would love to add that blue dialed one if not for that.

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
"Today the DEEP BLUE Depth Master is the 16th watch to state a water-resistance of 3000m or higher and is thus ranked joint 8th deepest mechanical; at least on paper as it is not actually required for a dive watch to be pressure tested to its stated water-resistance if it does not want to call itself a ‘professional divers watch’ in accordance to ISO 6425."

:roll::-x:-x:-x<|

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wish I could see it in person to make a decision. I was hoping for 47 or 48mm case. 49mm maybe too large. I love the Blue dial version. Wish it looked more like a Seawolf instead of Deep Blue's 1000 meter diver. Will have to see if this watch grows on me.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I wonder why they did not go with an Swiss ETA movement in the 3K? The 2K is utilizing an ETA movement. Maybe they want to have a 2k price point and the only way to do it was to go with a Miyota movement.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Too big for me... but it looks beautiful. Maybe Stan will come up with a 46mm version some time in the future.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
"Today the DEEP BLUE Depth Master is the 16th watch to state a water-resistance of 3000m or higher and is thus ranked joint 8th deepest mechanical; at least on paper as it is not actually required for a dive watch to be pressure tested to its stated water-resistance if it does not want to call itself a ‘professional divers watch’ in accordance to ISO 6425."

:roll::-x:-x:-x<|

Exactly.

Call me cynical, but I fail to see the point Deep Blue claiming that this watch can hit 3000M when they don't actually have to back it up with testing.

Yup, big <| here.

Regards,
Adam

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Pass.
Competing with Invicta now for size bragging rights? Good looks but dayum, that's a ridiculous size

LOL... i hope not :)

I'm interested in seeing some real life pics and comparison pics to get a better feel for the size.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts