WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Man there are tons of features packed into this DEEP BLUE.....wow.....I wish it were smaller.....47mm case w/a 26mm bracelet.....that's big!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Lumlicious!~ nice 26mm bracelet. Too big for me, but it's a lume freak's dream....Sapphire bezel too.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
Can Deep Blue please make something in the 38-40mm range? I love the style buy all their watches are WAY too large for my wrists and tastes.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Very good looking watch...... but the proportions are HUGE. I really like the dial and bezel design I probably would have purchased one if the case was closer to the sweet spot of 44mm. The dial really looks good with the deep black color with ivory tubes and orange detail accents. But with a 47mm case, a 37mm dial opening and a 26mm wide bracelet it would visually look enormous.

I still bet Deep Blue will sell a whole lot of them on ShopNBC.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
I came into this thread expecting to see another Deep Blue that I hated (I hate them all)...but I REALLY like the looks of this one. I was reaching for my credit card until I saw it had 26mm lugs. I was happy with all of the other dimensions with the exception of the lugs...too bad, really.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
That's huge! Why?!

Anyway I think it could also benefit from having the indices around the chrono functions lumed as well like Ball does.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin

·
Registered
218 Posts
I agree with the watch being way too large. I don't get the huge watches that are out there now. If I want a watch that big, I'll just look at the one hanging on my wall.

·
Registered
5,890 Posts
Wait for it...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts