WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
Just received this today. All I can say is wow! This is only $219? Heavy feel, well weighted, bezel is smooth as can be for a 60 click, it sits beautifully and it has a great look on the wrist.

The blue dial is subtle until it's gets in the bright light. Then it lights up beautifully. Very nice indeed.

Keeps perfect time after 20 minutes!!

Glad I got this one. It's a keeper!

Wow, the blue model (as well as the yellow) is really nice!! Has an almost Doxa Caribbean color blue to it. Beautiful!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Wow, the blue model (as well as the yellow) is really nice!! Has an almost Doxa Caribbean color blue to it. Beautiful!!
Yeah. I really like it. The face looks almost black in low light and in bright light, the face comes to life. It's a subtle blue but it's really nice. :-!

·
Registered
38,494 Posts
Awesome looking watch, lots of watch for the $$
I saw them on shop nbc, hesitates one day and they were sold out!!o|
But looking at a used one...
though they'll be back in stock soon!

CONGRATS!!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
I have the yellow one and can attest that it's got great build quality for the money. Makes a great beater watch, it's attractive and wears very well.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Update. It looks like this watch has settled to around +6 to +7 seconds per day. This watch has been off my wrist only twice since getting it. It doesn't look like it's coming off again soon. :-!

·
Registered
984 Posts
Update. It looks like this watch has settled to around +6 to +7 seconds per day. This watch has been off my wrist only twice since getting it. It doesn't look like it's coming off again soon. :-!
Congrats. I like the blue dial's color for sure. :)
Any of the infamous Miyota stutter in the second hand??

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
Sounds good, I ordered one today... hope for the best, my first Deep Blue:)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I'm still wearing this watch almost every day and loving it! It gains only about +5 secs/day and looks great! I would buy it again in a heatbeat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello guys!

Just to ask something...I was reading on ShopNBC reviews and some users complained that this watch is actually 43-44mm.
Can someone post pictures with vernier caliper measuring from 4:00 to 10:00 direction: only bezel, and another one measuring only case?

Need pictures busted myth! Thank you! :D

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Sorry, I can't do it because I sold this watch about a year ago. It's a great watch and plays pretty large on the wrist although it's not overwhelming.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts