WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ball Watch, Bremont and Longines moderator
11,594 Posts
I love Italian rubber straps on watches. I may hold now on the Isofrane if this comes in 22mm for my Magnum. I think I have a rubber strap for every watch I own except my Zenith Elite Ultrathin. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
7,737 Posts
Im down for some rubber for my D-Date, Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
219 Posts
Looks great, much better than the old ones!

·
Registered
416 Posts
What about a rubbers strap for the Dino Zei line!!!!!!!!

If only there was a strap for my GLAUCO......I will need to make one myself I'm afraid......
Guillermo

·
Registered
455 Posts
Re: What about a rubbers strap for the Dino Zei line!!!!!!!!

Torromoto...have posed the same thing for myself. I have been trying to find a rubber strap (obviously of some quality) with a lack of design/embellishent near the lug end which can then be cut/trimmed and fitted.

·
Registered
216 Posts

I contacted abouttime and they said that one of the new models is shipping with this strap but that it is not available for individual sale yet. They said they would contact me when it is available separately. Still not confirmed if it will be available for the militare.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Well this is the only rsource to see one on the flesh :

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
I have seen one on a Green Bronze Polluce at Feldmar Watch here in Los Angeles. I like that it is a little thicker than the old one, but I like the simplicity of the old one without all the signage.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I like it. Looks great.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I'd take one...but I was told by the Firenze office some 2 weeks ago that they had discontinued the tang rubber and the only option (not sure whether it is of old or new design) is the deployant rubber which will run you down by the tune of 400$ (150 for the strap, 250 for the buckle). Firstly I hate the deployants and never find them comfortable, secondly this simply is way too much money for me at the moment so I passed. Wish they'd offer this one instead!

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
I'd take one...but I was told by the Firenze office some 2 weeks ago that they had discontinued the tang rubber and the only option (not sure whether it is of old or new design) is the deployant rubber which will run you down by the tune of 400$ (150 for the strap, 250 for the buckle). Firstly I hate the deployants and never find them comfortable, secondly this simply is way too much money for me at the moment so I passed. Wish they'd offer this one instead!
Discontinued the tang buckle for rubber? I don't think so because the tang is for all straps rubber and leather... how weird... ONLY thing I notice if that the BUCKLES now cost USD $95.00 and the Dino Zei Buckle cost USD $ 150.00 so that means that the leather or rubber straps now come without buckle.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts