WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
That is one nice watch! Good pics too. ENJOY it.
I've had my eye on those... as well as a bunch of other watches. o|

·
Registered
200 Posts
Great watch and fantastic pictures! Enjoy the new watch. Just pulled the trigger last week and purchased one too, same combination! Really excited about having another Flicker case watch. I have the Kobold SOA and it is built like a tank. Love the contrast between the dial and the tan band.

How long did you have to wait from time you purchased until today?

Enjoy!

Michael

·
Banned
10,224 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Great watch and fantastic pictures! Enjoy the new watch. Just pulled the trigger last week and purchased one too, same combination! Really excited about having another Flicker case watch. I have the Kobold SOA and it is built like a tank. Love the contrast between the dial and the tan band.

How long did you have to wait from time you purchased until today?

Enjoy!

Michael
Fricker watches aren't too bad either ;-) :-d :-!

·
Registered
37,642 Posts
Congrats neighbor! So we almost had two Vortex within a few miles in NC ;) but already flipped mine a few days ago! I like the tan strap on yours! Congrats!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Wait... Is that bezel numbered backwards or that image inverted?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Its nice large watch thats very light and comfy to wear, big dial and very easy to read. I have the KOBOLD version which used same case from flicker.;-)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very nice watch. It looks like it wears big. I like the way the crystal blends so seamlessly into the bezel. Beautiful.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Very nice watch. It looks like it wears big. I like the way the crystal blends so seamlessly into the bezel. Beautiful.
Pics are deceiving. Wears a bit smallish. A WIS friend who saw it on my wrist yesterday agrees.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is indeed a very good looking diver! A flight/dive combo looks good on leather strap.

Where can you buy these? (I live in EU/Finland)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts