WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got it today and must say i love this watch lol. i dont care for the camo band but thats not important. ive got my jsar replaced with this diver . fit and function and the tritium is super compared to my old tsar . and trasers . its alittle smaller then jsar and exactly what i wanted , the jsar just was little to big . ive read alot about DEEP BLUE here and some say oh brother , but it is a great made watch period.

here are some pics. its true when you take pics your arm looks small lol. this is a keeper |>|>

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Stan has a winner with this watch and most will agree with that. The T100 lume is a great thing to have going for a watch.Nice choice and wear it in good health.Deep Blue sells a good watch for the money and most opinions here are positive.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stan has a winner with this watch and most will agree with that. The T100 lume is a great thing to have going for a watch.Nice choice and wear it in good health.Deep Blue sells a good watch for the money and most opinions here are positive.
thanks i will lol . very nice . specially when i cant afford high end watches as i got mostly tool watches , but man im happy

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yup very cool looking. I'd take one of those over a jsar hands down. I do agree about the camo band, seems weird. Just love the big trit tubes. Congrats on a good score!

·
Registered
217 Posts
A maybe stupid question to ask:
Is the bezel easily get scratched?
I think the color and markers are IP on the bezel, isn't it? (not the same as in master 2000...)
This factor made me off the trigger...

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
A maybe stupid question to ask:
Is the bezel easily get scratched?
I think the color and markers are IP on the bezel, isn't it? (not the same as in master 2000...)
This factor made me off the trigger...
The bezel has an aluminum insert and the pip at 12 o'clock is a small tritium tube encased in a housing with a sapphire "window" over it.:-!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery Blue Cobalt blue Light Electric blue Lighting

Congrats Bro!! I told you that you would love it!! Mine says Hi !!:-! Great watches for the money IMO!! Very similar case style like the GSAR/TSAR, but in a bigger, meaner, and MUCH brighter package! I've owned the Marathons and I prefer this MUCH more!:)

·
Registered
5,713 Posts
Yours came with the "regular" box (Pelican?)? In November my blue Daynight came with the blue ammo box
If I were to choose I would have gotten the Pelican box - way more useful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts