WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Well, it looks conventional, but for some reason, designwise, there is something almost feminine about it. Now that I see this picture here, I remember having seen it in several magazines, and I know I've unconsciously "dismissed" the watch as a woman's watch, because of the styling.

Regardless, it's definitely not my cup of tea, I guess it's too conventional for me anyway. If it were cheaper, it would be cool as a fashion watch (easy to match with casual clothes), but that's just about the only use that I could personally find for it. that said, I don't know how much it costs, but Gucci watches rarely come cheap...

Cheers,
Dan

·
Banned
21,244 Posts
I like the design of the lugs. Yes, the name lessens the watch somehow.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I like them. Especially the blue one. The dial is unusual,the crown is on the small side, wich suggests it's not a screw down crown. A 300m, could they be made by Fortis? Have no idea!! But I have the strange feeling that if the name on the dial was different, some people here might be drooling over these...

·
Registered
307 Posts
I think Frida Giannini is a very talented designer and she did a great job with this watch but I still can think of at least half a dozen watches before even considering a Gucci watch.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I like the dial and lugs but wouldnt consider buying one. The designer name comes off fashion watch even if its not. Too many choices out there to go Gucci.

·
Registered
410 Posts
That is probably the first fashion watch I´ve ever liked...wonder what it costs?

I agree that it looks feminine. In a good way, not in the dainty granny way.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts