WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
This is the Damasko I'm digging. I'd add the green second hand option, if / when I get one.

I'm wishing it was a tiny bit bigger than 39-mm, though. I've acclimated to bigger watches. I love the white on black high contrast dial.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Just noticed that there is no 'Three hand models' section in Damasko website anymore.
Guess now they have completely transitioned from DS30 to DK30/31 (these show up in 'in-house movement' model section)?

·
Registered
Damasko DB2
85 Posts
Damasko just posted on Instagram about moving forward with in-house movements in the model lines that were removed from the site, and about some upcoming new releases to come out in 2021. I know this was widely known, but I don’t think they’ve made it official yet on their end. Of course no real details, but hopefully this suggests we’re not too far away from seeing some new designs.

·
Moderator Emeritus
54,699 Posts
Damasko just posted on Instagram about moving forward with in-house movements in the model lines that were removed from the site, and about some upcoming new releases to come out in 2021. I know this was widely known, but I don’t think they’ve made it official yet on their end. Of course no real details, but hopefully this suggests we’re not too far away from seeing some new designs.
They made it official here: DAMASKO Updates

121 - 125 of 125 Posts