WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my "membership card" today to join the club. Picked this one up used from a fellow WUS member. This has about all the orange I like on my watch :-d at least for now.... Had to get this one since it matched my Avatar "shark". I must say, this is a very nice watch, especially with the GMT bracelet. Very comfortable with a good weight to it. :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Welcome HK Shooter.... nice to have you here :-!

·
Registered
196 Posts
welcome to the family.but becareful this family is like the maphia once your in theres no geting out.hahah.nice sharkie by the way. :-!

·
Rolex / Tudor
14,596 Posts
Here is my first wrist shot:

After one day, I have to stay this watch is on par with my Omega and Marinemaster when it comes to quality, accuracy, and lume.

Attached are a few my divers b-)
You can tell you are no stranger to taking pics

·
Registered
244 Posts
Congrats on a fine buy!|>

And very nice collection too! :-! I love divers as well so I can really appreciate your pics. :-d

·
Registered
492 Posts
Great watch and great pics.
Only negative being now wave goodbye to any spare cash you might have had:-d
Alasdair

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
I saw that great Certina you sold....great watch.

Welcome to the party. Great group of people in this club.:-!
So did I ;-). Thanks again HK Shooter!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
HK

Welcome aboard. Nice pics. It won't likely be your last Doxa

Scott

Just got my "membership card" today to join the club. Picked this one up used from a fellow WUS member. This has about all the orange I like on my watch :-d at least for now.... Had to get this one since it matched my Avatar "shark". I must say, this is a very nice watch, especially with the GMT bracelet. Very comfortable with a good weight to it. :-!

·
Registered
349 Posts
HK Shooter,

Nice watch, great pic, enviable collection!

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:thanks for the warm welcome. At this point I am pretty happy with my dive watches - no need to expand the collection right now. Kind of strange feeling, but I blame the Seiko Marinemaster and DOXA Shark for it. I would have to compare them to these two guys and it is hard to find one that beats them based on my own criteria. Watch Nirvana?!

By the way, I used this http://www.watchbandrenew.com/Products.html polishing kit to keep my bezel (scratch magnet) in new - shiny condition. :-!

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweet collection, welcome!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts