WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,569 Posts
Ultraman. That name rings nice memories to me. I used to be a fan of the original TV series back in the seventies.

But I find the watch too spicy for my taste now.

I must be getting old :-D

Thanks for sharing.

:)

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
Three letters: W-O-W.

|>

·
Registered
302 Posts
This model was recently released. Interesting color combination.

edit-it is already sold out.

Your joking? How come I didn't see that one on the CASIO G SHOCK JP web page. I would have brought two of them, one for me and the other for Titan ( Nephew) I really dig the colour and retro feel.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Your joking? How come I didn't see that one on the CASIO G SHOCK JP web page. I would have brought two of them, one for me and the other for Titan ( Nephew) I really dig the colour and retro feel.

This was released by the Ultraman/Tsuburaya toy company. There are many small releases that are not announced by casio (i.e., bape, x-girl, beams, united arrows, stussy, lost enterprises...etc). They are just brand collaborations. I think you might still be able to source the sneakers:).

Joking aside, they should start showing up on yahoo japan in a while at twice the price. Maybe nine times the price on ebay:)?

·
Registered
192 Posts
I personally like it a lot but it is cause I have childhood memories of Ultraman. Would be nostalgic for me personally to wear it. Village people....not that is VERY funny indeed....:-! :-D :-! :-D :) :-! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

:-D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts