WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heyyy everyone... i hope i dont get bashed too hard for this, but i just fit a GW-200 frogman bezel onto a DW-8200 module. i originally got the band/bezel from lexvil, who was a pleasure to deal with.

i took the green band and bezel and soaked it in goo-off, i then dyed it blue.
afterwards i took my dw-8200
which i colored in with a black sharpie because the red lettering on the gray module annoyed me. basically i just muscled the bezel on and tightened up all the screws. heres what it looks like,

the buttons on the left side stick out and arent protected much, the right side fits almost perfect.
im just glad the blue bezel matches the lettering inside and i covered the module. :-x i was willing to tear the button holes to make it fit, but it actually went over with a lot of persuasion.
other than that, i took the orange/red band and bezel and threw it in some scarlet RIT dye for about 2 minutes and i ended up with this!

the eye that belongs to the glorious gold frogman is actually gold, just not as deep as its counterpart (black dawn). lex also has a protective covering on the crystal which is awesome. anyway, i hope you enjoy the pictures!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I'd love to see what it would look like with that tan camo band/bezel in the first pic!
Nice job,
Chris

·
Registered
371 Posts

i like it , good job ! :-!

·
Banned
4,512 Posts
looks like you are having fun, i would have never thought the 200 bezel would go on the 8200, i think those long buttons was why i felt that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts