WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an Enzo EM050 Prototype. Came on a beefy Stainless steel bracelet much like the Schauer Kubus, with an additional signed tan strap of very high quality and a set of different style hands for change out (which I will not change)

This watch is amazing. Somewhere in the 280 grams ballpark. Really big and heavy.

I won't even tell you how much I paid because it is criminal.

Hope my LM-1 shows tomorrow

·
Banned
5,568 Posts
Awesome :-! . That is one serious looking chunk of watch, enjoy :-! .

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Congrats Mark on the fantastic pick up!!!!!! :gold |> :-! Wear it in great health!!!!! |> Will it fit into one of your watch boxes????? :-d :think: :-x

Stephen

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Awesome Mark wear and enjoy that Enzo bad boy, God I love them watches :-!

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Just received an Enzo EM050 Prototype. Came on a beefy Stainless steel bracelet much like the Schauer Kubus, with an additional signed tan strap of very high quality and a set of different style hands for change out (which I will not change)

This watch is amazing. Somewhere in the 280 grams ballpark. Really big and heavy.

I won't even tell you how much I paid because it is criminal.

Hope my LM-1 shows tomorrow

That is a beauty! But I have to say, I miss Enzo's unique take on Mercedes hands...I kinda saw those as trademark features of their watches:gold

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice pickup Mark - enjoy & I really like the Merc. Hands as well - but ur new one looks just as good!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
That's one hell of a watch. Looks tough enough to chisel marble.
Don't worry, no price is criminal if you really want it.
Congrats on picking up that beauty.
Best regards
Andy

·
Registered
314 Posts
Hi,
that's a great looking watch but, what is the difference between the EM050 and the EM001?
regards
Joerg

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hi,
that's a great looking watch but, what is the difference between the EM050 and the EM001?
regards
Joerg
Simply a different Dial,Hands and Date wheel Joerg ...... mind you as Mark said ,this one is a Prototype,so the actual piece could be quite different.

I love the look :-!

Enjoy it in good health Mark ....... I guess I started something ;-) ;-) ;-)

Cheers,
Vic :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Beautiful watch.

My EM001 and EM050 arrived at the same time.
Talk about difficult decisions to make regarding which to wear!

Enjoy yours!

Steve
Fine watches are like diamonds for men

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Congrats....that is as solid as they come.:-! :-!

Wear it in good health!
Al

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
280 grams?? Holy S*** that's a monster! I thought my SEAL was big - and it is - but the Enzo has it beat. A helluva watch, enjoy it!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone. I love this watch.

Try an Enzo. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.santasmile

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
That is one fine chunk of steel you have there. And I do like that bezel more than the plain bezel. Congrats! :-!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts