WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this new dress Seiko SARB030 from my wife and kids for father's day. She actually went to the forum, researched the watch, and bought it from Seiya all behind my back to surprise me :-!

This is a nice automatic Seiko with the great 6R15 movement. I love the see through back to watch the movement tick. You can see the "hart" :p. Reminds me of the vintage Omega watches that my father used to have.

Enjoy the pictures:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Beautiful watch, and what I hear is a really good movement.

Congrats, man. I can't think of a better way to get a japan-only watch.. "my family got it for me for father's day."

That's just too cool b-)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Very nice! Classic design, Congrats!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Still a simple and classic dial is what brigthen up one day when you look at it for time. Lovely watch, would gladly get one like this when i do save up but i am onto a another project at the moment.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The strap is OK. Nice leather but a bit short. Might get a different one, but overall the watch is very nice and of excellet quality :-!

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
That is absolutely Stunning!!:p What a Beautfiul
watch. I'd say you did really well!:-!
Regards Sonny

·
Registered
8,827 Posts
Congratulations - nice gift indeedb-)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats!:-!

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
What a great and resourceful family you have. Your wife deserves some high praise!

That is a very splendid looking watch. I liked how you said it reminded you of your Dad's watch. That's a touching impression that will make you keep this watch to hand down one day.

Enjoy it!

·
Registered
968 Posts
@HK Shooter

I was looking for a review for this model and I found it on my preferred watch forum. This is the same watch that I enjoyed the most for its price and beauty from the site it was ordered for you. Your wife has taste.Congrats...

Could you give some feedback after 6 months of usage? How is the strap state now? Did your colleagues notice your watch with a suit? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts