WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Moderator at Large
54,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stowa once again annonced a new model on their IG account and website. No mention here or on FB.

It is a limited Flieger Klassik 40mm with a black coated case, real blued steel hands, swiss movement in TOP finish, Superluminova C3, serial number engraved on caseback and rotor. Limited to 200 pieces.

3FB67ED9-DD44-4683-BC54-D08120D1A81C.jpeg

Stowa have app. 15 watches with date and app. 85 watches without date available in October.
the next batck of 100 watches will be available in December. The watches will come with a handstitched black leatherstrap in antique style.

99A99A17-A55F-4455-986B-211F2451D98C.jpeg

Retail: €1190

·
Registered
Omega Speedy Pro, Guinand Series 40, Sinn 104, Stowa Marine 36 manual, CWC G10, Magrette Moana Pacif
7 Posts
Thats one hell of a cool looking watch !!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Really cool way to keep the Black Forest watches going. Just wondering how durable the finish is? I know this is a LE but if someone wanted to daily wear this watch, would that be feasible with the coating? On the display model at Stowas headquarters of the Black Forest Antea 1919, I noticed the finish had begun to wear. Could’ve been a defective one and that’s why it was the display, I don’t know. Anyone have daily wear experience with the Black Forest Antea or Verus they released last year?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great looking watch!

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Stowa once again annonced a new model on their IG account and website. No mention here or on FB.
It seems curious that Stowa would sponsor a WUS forum section yet, not bother to post an announcement thread here. Maybe they assumed Mike would start a thread? He’s already served as an enabler by starting a thread for the bronze Flieger Klassik :)

·
Moderator at Large
54,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It seems curious that Stowa would sponsor a WUS forum section yet, not bother to post an announcement thread here. Maybe they assumed Mike would start a thread? He’s already served as an enabler by starting a thread for the bronze Flieger Klassik :)
Well, they don‘t notify me and I am not always checking their accounts to spread news. Slackness on their side.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I currently have 2 Stowas, sterile A dial with black strap and logo engraving, and sterile B dial with brown strap and Fl 23883 engraving.

.....there’s something about the Baumuster B dial that I can’t put my finger on...... but I love it.

I have got a Laco Aachen Blaue Stunde 39, but that really hasn’t clicked with me like my Stowas, so that may end up for sale. I think it wears bigger than my Stowas and the crystal is not as high end in visuals, although still love that dial, and it’s in blue!

Long story short I have an incoming Black Forest Baumuster B :) my first limited, and I will treat it as my dressier version of my beloved B dial.

I did consider having the Vintage Bronze with a Baumuster B dial, albeit they confirmed it wouldn’t be a vintage B dial just the standard dial and hands swapped over, but I think I would prefer any wear on the coating from a black watch to show silver steel rather than a bronze showing green (I really dislike green as a colour), so decision was easy in the end, and can’t wait - shouldn’t be long now hopefully 👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts