WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

What would you like to see in the new banner?

• Speedmaster Professional

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Speedmaster 9300

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Seamaster SMP Ceramic

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Seamaster Planet Ocean 8500

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Seamaster Planet Ocean 9300

Votes: 17 19.1%
  • Seamaster Aqua Terra 8500

• Constellation 8500

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De Ville Hour Vision 8500

• De Ville 8500

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.7%
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
How about a PO or black AT dial, front and centre to make it easier to read the time? Not very original, I know, but it's nice and bold. And clear.

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
One that doesn't take an age to load please like this one does. Watch wise the PO or PO Chrono would be my choice.

Nigel

·
Editor
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We will try to make them a bit lighter :)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Anything that doesn't take you to another tab when you inadvertently click on it. Like Xetum on Public Forum. Please.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'll propose another ;)
PO 2500 black/white (with the orange tip adding some color). No sub-dials, clean, simple and classic.

·
Registered
460 Posts
How about a few different models?

They could be random so you never know which model would come up? Then we could have several models and keep most people happy?

·
Registered
12,033 Posts
I think something a little different to a single watch might be cool.

how about a series of Seamaster generations arranged in succession (or simpler option would be to have them lined up slightly overlapping) with the current model on top telling the time?

edit:
it just occured to me that for reference, the layout in the TAG Heuer forum is good; just imagine that instead of broken down layers of watch parts, you have the different Seamaster watches from over the years.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I think something a little different to a single watch might be cool.

how about a series of Seamaster generations arranged in succession (or simpler option would be to have them lined up slightly overlapping) with the current model on top telling the time?
I love this idea :D just a little edit to it, we could have 1 Omega in the middle of a series of 5 (2 around the middle watch), the middle one which tells the time (your daily wearer) and the others arn't telling the time, making it possible to click one of the other models were it takes the place of the current one? :)

I hope that is clear so everyone can understand it :)?

G

·
I vote keep the Speedy. It´s the most significant watch, the most beautiful watch and represents Omega like no other.

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
I think you do some of the more rare models. I'd love to see a ticking Alaska Project up there.

Sent via Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 36 Posts