WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
It looks like it would be the greatest 5600 of all time if it had wave and solar, but nonetheless it is unreal. Where is it available? Is it coming out in the next few weeks as a general release?

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Looks great! I did the same with a standard black bezel and my DW-5000 aniv. model. Mine doesn't look quite a striking, but you gotta love those SS cases and modern modules.

Kev

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Gobstopper and Gordon. If you havn't already figured it out. All I did was take the bezel and strap of my G-python and swapped it over to my DW-5000 anniversary edition watch with the red face. It fitted perfectly. I had a big dilema because I couldnt figure out which watch to wear. I loved the design of the python so much and i loved the face of the DW-5000 as much. So I decided to put the nice strap of the Python to the face of the DW-5000. That way, I can wear the best of both watches. This watch definitely is CRAZY. Its a BEAST. Cheers. Steve.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Hey Gobstopper and Gordon. If you havn't already figured it out. All I did was take the bezel and strap of my G-python and swapped it over to my DW-5000 anniversary edition watch with the red face. It fitted perfectly. I had a big dilema because I couldnt figure out which watch to wear. I loved the design of the python so much and i loved the face of the DW-5000 as much. So I decided to put the nice strap of the Python to the face of the DW-5000. That way, I can wear the best of both watches. This watch definitely is CRAZY. Its a BEAST. Cheers. Steve.

I really like it! :-! :-! :-! Cheers!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts