WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am new g-shock fan and i like to get in touch with other people around the world with same intresst.

I just orderd Casio G-Shock GW-A1000A-1AJF Sky Cockpit Tough and i cant just wait until i get it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20120902_181356.jpg These are my current watches.. and i have four Casio G-shocks on the way in ....have i been poisoned or what has happend LOL All the Casio g-shock that i have write in my profile is coming in probarbly two of these tomorow...and the other in the end of the week. I cant wait ....:):):):):):)

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
View attachment 809711 These are my current watches.. and i have four Casio G-shocks on the way in ....have i been poisoned or what has happend LOL All the Casio g-shock that i have write in my profile is coming in probarbly two of these tomorow...and the other in the end of the week. I cant wait ....:):):):):):)
My suspicion is that Casio puts some sort of additive in the resin on their watches that seeps into the pores and turns you into an addict.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again everywone bye the way these are my next Gs .... GX56 BLACK....... GDF-100BB.....GR8900A-ER i like them all black :)

·
Sinn Moderator
9,691 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Mattias! I know you are eager to get your new G-Shock and we are eager to see pics of it when it is in your hands. Cheers, Bill P.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I`l promise picture will come ASP as i get them ...hoppfully i get two of them tomorrow. Now its time to go to bed ..up i the morning to drive the children to school and then of to work. Good night all GSHOCK FANS. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts