WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i just got into the G Shock craze and got my gf and I a new pair of watches for the hell of it. As a birthday gift years ago she got me my first, a GW700A and its been on my wrist almost everyday for the last 5 years. Its treated me very well up until now and after catching the watch bug, I decided to get a new one, and one for her while I'm at it. I wanted a stealthy look with a black face but not too dramatic and for a decent price. Found the regular GD100 and didnt like the colors, but i felt there should be something out there for me and stumbled upon the military spec. Black on black was great but i want something else for the color combo so i got the army green. Arrived in the mail couple of days ago but held off opening the box until my gf got hers. Here are some photos for those interested...
IMG_7352.JPG IMG_7354.JPG IMG_7355.JPG IMG_7378.JPG
IMG_7360.JPG IMG_7365.JPG IMG_7357.JPG IMG_7379.JPG IMG_7368.JPG IMG_7369.JPG IMG_7371.JPG IMG_7374.JPG

i gotta say the GW700 design will probably be my favorite of all time (lets see how long that sentiment lasts..)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Love the MS-3 !
Major congrats1

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice! That MS-3 looks sharp :)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
@afrothang: excellent choices. Been watching that one as well. The G-700 is sure a beautiful looking watch, and yet still rugged enough.

@marckoo: I see you've been drafted! How long until end of service? I now realize I do miss Singapore.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@gtr83: yeah i am surprised at how little attention the gw700 gets considering how low key it is while having all the important features one could want. not flashy but well built with a clear plain face not to mention the other versions (700bdj and 700brj)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts