WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had heard rumors of it to be released a few days ago. This mook is out now! Just found on Fumi's weblog. Price around 2000 - 3000 yen.

Text rtranslated from Fumi's weblog:

Fumi said:
^ ..FUMI it.. stammerer

In the bookstore of the work return
G?Though it has inadvertently bought inadvertently because MOOK of SHOCK had gone out

The title clearly : as it is.

THE BOOK OF G-SHOCK

With the book on G-Shock if you translate literally
It is a terribly comprehensible title.

It is [no] ..the point (゚ ..;.. ゚) the substantial fifth generation FROGMAN reading that traces the evolution in the past around.. though contents were considerably expected from the title.

Last time, though it doesn't think the necessity especially bought might if the booklet of FROGMAN that can be gotten with the complete reader that the king wristwatch put out with the separate volume in the clock counter is gotten

Because about 2?3000 yen may be strong now
[Orijinaruberubeze] for 8200 : for 5600 for 6900.
It is ..dependence.. ∵ゞ(≧ε≦; ) that buys the adult when planning ..saying one at random with the extra...

GW? stillDWF? for M5600. Though it is likely to become for 1000 ・・・

Still, though two has been bought ・・・ What is?・・・ It is one vote in thought FUMI by all means ^^; and
Happy hunting!

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
really cool, thanks sjors. i want one of these someday.

·
Registered
7,032 Posts
Cool. :-! I wonder if there will be anything new in here. :think:

I hope we see some photos of the inside.

For those of us that have the last one, This one will have at least one new G the GWF1000 ;-)

·
Moderator G-Shock Forum
21,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What is a Mook?:think:
Ha ha, I asked the same question about a year ago to a Japanese friend. I felt so stupid when I got the answer, LOL. First I thought it was the publisher (Gakken Mook, etc):-d

Cheers,

Sjors

·
Registered
779 Posts
It may show up on ebay from some Japanese seller like some other mooks have.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts

·
Registered
37,143 Posts
I checked out the book today. It's not as good as the G-Shock Bibles IMO. No reference section at the back. I didn't even buy a copy.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts