1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
well, I read the news a few days ago

the question here is: NO WHERE IN THE WATCH HAS THE LETTERS "g-shock" imprinted

so

it is a Casio stopwatch, perhaps?

or only Gshock has the letters "resistant" ? so WE can assume it is a Gshock ?

lolz

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

so

lolz
It does say "Casio" on it. So that's a start, lol.

"boys support boys"

·
Registered
161 Posts
That is nice. Have to say I feel the same.

I also wish Casio would make some G-Shock styled usb chargers and stuff like that.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I've used a stopwatch quite a bit actually for timing MTB time trial races. Well, we use an app now, but we still keep a stopwatch running as backup. (ALWAYS HAVE A REDUNDANT TIMING SYSTEM!)

It looks like it was designed and made in the 90's. But, I do appreciate the bright and ugly colors, it'll make it easier to find in a gear bag.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I've used a stopwatch quite a bit actually for timing MTB time trial races. Well, we use an app now, but we still keep a stopwatch running as backup. (ALWAYS HAVE A REDUNDANT TIMING SYSTEM!)

It looks like it was designed and made in the 90's. But, I do appreciate the bright and ugly colors, it'll make it easier to find in a gear bag.
it also serves as intimidation tool, you wear this YELLOW stop watch whenever you take your wife going shopping - as soon as you drop her off at the mall entrance, press the button and yell: GO

i bet the shopping trip will be shorter 50% than the normal (4 hours), or she would just cancel and go home to "cuddle" with you

lolz

·
Registered
661 Posts

so

lolz
You're right, it's not a G Shock product, it's a Casio. The 'resistant' is a continuation of '5 bar water' on the other side of the watch.

This is just a different colorway of the existing Casio HS-70W-1JH watch linked to in the article. Same exact thing, just different colors.

·
Registered
661 Posts

so

lolz
You're right, it's not a G Shock product, it's a Casio. The 'resistant' is a continuation of '5 bar water' on the other side of the watch.

This is just a different colorway of the existing Casio HS-70W-1JH watch linked to in the article. Same exact thing, just different colors.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
I’ve no Earthly use for it but when has that ever stopped me?
Using it in any sports training like running, swimming, rowing, bike
Using it in the lab when you need to time things
Using it when testing human subjects for example on how fast you can do 100 actions!
It's pretty much proper tool use.
3 liners are great tools for running like track and field training.
Not much use for watch enthusiast unless it's about timing how long it will take to give 51 likes!

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cooking rice? I have a rice cooker that does it all. Had them since the 70's, catch up bro~

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
Haha, I have one of those, I just couldn't think of anything at the time.
Maybe my oatmeal....? actually, my morning hard boiled egg is 8 minutes on the dot, but I use the built-in timer on my stove

"boys support boys"

1 - 20 of 31 Posts