WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Well, everyone complaining about the one second stopwatch on some of the new G-Shocks can get one :)
Well, the ludicrously lame 1 second resolution digital stopwatch was actually a rather recent world premiere by Casio.

"Never Give Up" ?

I may ask him next time:
I made it.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Well, the ludicrously lame 1 second resolution digital stopwatch was actually a rather recent world premiere by Casio.

"Never Give Up" ?

I may ask him next time:
I regret not asking chief marketing dude during event why so many negative screens and what a hell you think i should wear i am not fond of 50+mm models? They really pain in the wrist in winter time. I am quite literally describe it. Don't work with motorcycle jacket either.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
I regret not asking chief marketing dude during event why so many negative screens and what a hell you think i should wear i am not fond of 50+mm models? They really pain in the wrist in winter time. I am quite literally describe it. Don't work with motorcycle jacket either.
he would tell you the same thing that everyone here has said, big neg models sell but if you dont like them then buy smaller positive models, plenty to choose from.

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
he would tell you the same thing that everyone here has said, big neg models sell but if you dont like them then buy smaller positive models, plenty to choose from.
That kinda the case. They give schpiel about biggest G-Shock display in the country and incoming meet the father of G..
I looked at it. There are two models in smaller from factor 9000 mud master and steel square. I toyed with idea of buying it (9000 since steel square is expensive though they killed it 4 times in titanium) and signing it but did not liked it that much so my old square was signed instead. With all it's scars. My most worn G BTW.
So it was 2 models out of approximately 150 on display.
It would not killed them to have things like GW5610 in stock. or god forgive 5000... as iconic screwback...
Nope. Anyway. For each their own.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I’ve no Earthly use for it but when has that ever stopped me?
I have no use for one either, yet here it is, arrived today. That's what this site does to (formerly) normal folks...

21 - 31 of 31 Posts