WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

541 - 560 of 610 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
I love 'em. So good to see Casio (and other watch companies) putting a stop to the recent insanity of big, BIGGER, AND EVEN BIGGER!!! watches, many of which, to me, appear simply clownlike when worn out in the real world. Also, it's great to see an actually legible analog dial, unlike some with so much clutter on the dial it's nearly impossible to discern the actual time.
Agree so much with this. Especially the newer Master of G watches, which are embarrassingly big and ostentatious in their design.

It's nice to see some more normal sized designs with clean faces.

·
Registered
754 Posts
where do the canadian get it from? I only saw 1 camo one at the Bay, I don't like the camo version that much so I waited for it to go on sale, went back, it's gone

the Bay online also got this sold out quickly

·
Registered
82 Posts
and anyone looking to grab one, endclothing has it up on their website they ship from the UK:
Tried to buy but End could not process the payment and then my bank froze my card. Had to contact my bank to unfreeze my card and eventually End cancelled my order.

Ended up buying mine from Bodega for retail and free shipping. Much cheaper than End.

End clothing always marks up their merch. Then all that trouble just for a watch...never again!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Are these watches really that hard to get? I was pondering one and asked my AD what price I could get one of the black ones for. (I usually get a discount on the G-Shocks and Seikos) and he told me this is one of the only G-Shock modals they cannot give a discount and can only sell at MSRP

The watch is not solar or atomic sync and has T-Rex hands. Plus the digital part is almost really hard to read. Why is this watch that popular? Perhaps the fact that I think the AP Royal Oak is an ugly watch and I hate those screws( It is like buying a $80,000 luxury car and seeing all the screws holding the door panel to the door are not only exposed but really shiny)

·
Premium Member
21,705 Posts
My GA2100 with the metal case mod.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
More than a year after released date already. I don't understand why they are so hard to get in certain part of the world. In contrast, they are widely available where i live. Awesome watch I like how compact and minimal it is. My wife and I enjoy it quite a lot

Which model is this? I thought all of them had negative displays?

541 - 560 of 610 Posts