WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

621 - 640 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Restock in Canada
Casio G-Shock GA2100
the heck? I haven't found any ga2100 around vancouver to try on, and buy
while you guys are having more than one, and there are new variations being released
the world seems to move on without Canada
after market here the red one is asking for 140 and 240 for the black one
but I really want the yellow
another thing is I am falling in love with the ga2000 that I am considering to spend that fund on another "white" ga2000
sucks

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
To everyone out there looking for the black ga2100, please stop over paying for it! They are out there for at or below MSRP.

I have been to 2 different Macy's brick and mortar stores, and both of them had more than one in stock. Macy's has a 25% off sale going on, and that includes the ga2100!

They don't show up on Macy's online website, only in person. I'm sure there's a good reason for it... maybe Casio wants to have in store presence, and thus doesn't allow Macy's to sell them online, idk

This may seem controversial, but I HATE seeing these jacked up prices on G-Shocks!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
To everyone out there looking for the black ga2100, please stop over paying for it! They are out there for at or below MSRP.

I have been to 2 different Macy's brick and mortar stores, and both of them had more than one in stock. Macy's has a 25% off sale going on, and that includes the ga2100!

They don't show up on Macy's online website, only in person. I'm sure there's a good reason for it... maybe Casio wants to have in store presence, and thus doesn't allow Macy's to sell them online, idk

This may seem controversial, but I HATE seeing these jacked up prices on G-Shocks!
From what I understand, if a item is no longer on the Macys website, the item is not in stock in their warehouse(s) it does not reflect what is in stock in a store. It used to be that you could select to order it online or find a store that had it but this feature disappears when there is no stock at Macy's warehouses

I am pretty sure most Macy's have them but you go to go in to see

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
From what I understand, if a item is no longer on the Macys website, the item is not in stock in their warehouse(s) it does not reflect what is in stock in a store. It used to be that you could select to order it online or find a store that had it but this feature disappears when there is no stock at Macy's warehouses

I am pretty sure most Macy's have them but you go to go in to see
When I used the Macy's ship to store option a few times when I bought G-Shocks online, they usually came from other Macy's stores from around the country. I'm not even sure they actually have a warehouse per se.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I’m not sure but does Macy’s ship merch from different stores? I’ve had them ship clothing from different cities like Dallas, Salt Lake City, New Jersey. If Macy’s has these in stores I’m sure they can easily put them on their website but with the high supply and demand on these I don’t think they’d want the trouble tracking each store inventory to ship out.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I read (surprisingly) little about the metal mods that can be ordered online (could find some thread here and there but nothing substantial). If there is a dedicated thread I would love to find it

Tempted to buy the 3th generation mod kit on Aliexpress. I wear my GA-2100 way less than expected and kinda feel like playing around with it a bit

Does anybody have any experience with it? Seems the upgrade from the 2nd generation is that the bezel and bracelet are attached to each other. Were there issues with this? Kinda like the option to just use the metal bezel with a rubber strap

How is the quality of these thing anyway? They are 80euro so it's not particulary cheap.. Is it an 80e item?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I have the 2nd version and i think it is worth the 80$. The finish is ok and the quality also.
IMG_20201110_103112.jpg

621 - 640 of 682 Posts