WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

661 - 680 of 682 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Awesome. Congrats! I've been dying to see some live pictures of the gray to see if I should add it to my all black. I know it's wishful thinking, but did Casio decide to add some lume to those little white indices on the gray?
Unfortunately no, just the same weak lume on the hands.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Gray looks sweet! Thanks for posting.
I agree, the all-gray look is sweet. I rarely see that besides the odd Nixon watch or similar.

A sand / khaki / FDE + black combo could be great for the GA-2100 too, with the same black bezel and colored case like the GA-2110SU. Nixon Regulus photo (not mine) for inspiration:

·
Registered
41 Posts
My gray 2110 just arrived today. I am definitely pleased with it, though I do wonder if it would look better if all of the colors were reversed. Meaning the band and case were the darker gray while the bezel was the lighter gray. Regardless, I'm digging it for sure. One thing of note...unlike my green 2110 which has a metal clasp, the clasp on this gray one is plastic.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
I wasn’t really a G shock fan but do have a dw-6600 that I wore for a while. I like big readable watches and bought a ga-2100 a couple of weeks ago. Superb watch, very readable BUT sadly let down by not having lume on the plots. I haven’t worn anything else since purchase however I like to be able to read the time when I wake up so ordered a GWG-1000 1A3. Should be here this week as it’s on the way from Tokyo. Will probably keep the 2100 as my scruffer watch.
Total bargain,

·
Registered
449 Posts
My gray 2110 just arrived today. I am definitely pleased with it, though I do wonder if it would look better if all of the colors were reversed. Meaning the band and case were the darker gray while the bezel was the lighter gray. Regardless, I'm digging it for sure. One thing of note...unlike my green 2110 which has a metal clasp, the clasp on this gray one is plastic.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
The grey one looks nice👍👍

·
Registered
848 Posts
nothing from Casio Canada yet for the newest release
they just put back the first black one, and sold out again, not that I am interested in buying that
some axxholes in FB have tons of the black one and asking for 200 +
Sometimes, I feel like living in Canada is living under the rock, in term of getting the things that I want
lolz

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
My ET just arrived this morning, super quick delivery from G-Shock UK as usual!!

We all know what a 2100 is now so no boring long post here, just to say it's a nice looking version. At least I can see the week days, unlike on the red one I went for on initial release .

A few pics:

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
My ET just arrived this morning, super quick delivery from G-Shock UK as usual!!

We all know what a 2100 is now so no boring long post here, just to say it's a nice looking version. At least I can see the week days, unlike on the red one I went for on initial release .

A few pics:

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
That's AWESOME, congrats
This one still didn't sell out, I think everybody is hard up for the gray. Initially I wanted to get this one first but then I thought about the gray and found it interesting.

661 - 680 of 682 Posts