WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

801 - 810 of 810 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
So I stopped by a Macy's in Long Island... big mistake. I almost never leave that store empty-handed.
Saw this bad boy and had to try it on.... an even bigger mistake. She came home with me

It's definitely more readable than the all black one... I actually like it better overall.

I love how the hour markers are beige. They did a great job with the color scheme on it. Even how it says G-Shock in orange is just perfect

·
Registered
Just one more TX Timex Enabler Club
10,662 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts

So, I decided to sell the all black one.
-Hard to tell time (knew that going in, just thought it's worth mentioning)
-Looked kinda flat being so dark.

I think the camo has the best looking display. The indices are visible, without being "too much" (like black/white model). And I like the little bit of orange, adds pop.

But I am "so so" on the camo pattern on the bezel, so I picked up an all black bezel. Best of both worlds, in my opinion

·
Registered
7,622 Posts

I think the camo has the best looking display. The indices are visible, without being "too much" (like black/white model). And I like the little bit of orange, adds pop.

But I am "so so" on the camo pattern on the bezel, so I picked up an all black bezel. Best of both worlds, in my opinion
Very nice, like your style! My mod
one has the same camo dial, but the whiter markers from the black / white model and the positive display from the silver model:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
98 Posts

Congrats! It really looks great!

It is just as son’s mod
10FD9DDA-B29B-491B-B432-07E184EAF1A7.jpeg

801 - 810 of 810 Posts