WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think they're all pretty cool. I'm with you though they could've done a bit more with the band and bezels. I do like both black watches though. May pick one of those up.

G Shocking Deep Down South

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
they're certainly not head turners. As a fashion statement, which is what GA110s mainly are, I think they are a fail. One good point though is that there are 3 positive displays, so you can at least tell the time and use the other functions more readily.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I like grey coloured resin, especially like the grey on the MISG series and the A1000RAF, so it's good to see these new ones come out... Even if you don't like the particular combo it does mean that resin and bezels will be available soon-ish, and these normally fit the other XL range too so could be interesting for other mods too :)

My picks are the orange and the green coloured ones... but on a grey resin like the blue one. Think that would look nice. The will be reminiscent of the Smokey Gray Riseman and Mudman in that combo :)

·
Registered
791 Posts
Thanks Starscream! I always like to see new releases lol..but unfortunately for me, there is nothing so far that caught my eye. But that means fortunately, my wallet can heave a sign of relief finally. lol.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks Starscream! I always like to see new releases lol..but unfortunately for me, there is nothing so far that caught my eye. But that means fortunately, my wallet can heave a sign of relief finally. lol.
not feeling the GD120's? for me I don't know how I feel about the 6900 face on the GD body.. I like the GD100's and even the GD110's face better.. but will def get the camo GD120's.. maybe it's face might take some getting used to, might look better in person.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts