WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
And to think two years or so ago when I bought my GMT, I wasn't even surprised that there was a Hulk sitting in the display case next to it. Just sitting there. Not on a two year waiting list!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope this post is OK. I just spotted a new GMT and Sub No-Date at Randy Cooper in Wichita Ks. A few TT SS as well.
if they would sell you the GMT then did you buy it?
I'm not looking to buy another watch right now. They will sell any Rolex in their display case to anyone who walks in. I didn't ask them about shipping out of state.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm not looking to buy another watch right now. They will sell any Rolex in their display case to anyone who walks in. I didn't ask them about shipping out of state.

Is there any reason they wouldn't ship out of state? Seems like it would be a way for someone to avoid sales tax as well.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't think to take any pictures.
Give them a call in the morning. They open at 10am CT.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
which GMT was it that they had in stock, the new one with the jubilee and the pepsi bezel, if that is sitting in a display case then there is hope yet that folks will have access to them.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
which GMT was it that they had in stock, the new one with the jubilee and the pepsi bezel, if that is sitting in a display case then there is hope yet that folks will have access to them.
Give them a call them. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you what models they currently have available.

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
Give them a call them. I'm sure they will be happy to tell you what models they currently have available.
thanks though given I am no where near them I am doubtful they will ship.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts