WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
I love this version, i'm thinking if Jura/CW sellors stock it then they may offer the 15% off like they currently do with the Tixxi, so if I buy 3 then sell 2 for RRP i've knocked around £444 of the one i'm left with, a sweeter price I could live with

·
Registered
818 Posts
And yet people are already talking about modifying this watch with a negative display. They actually have a new negative display now, which is the best. So why didn't they include it?

It's a marketing thing, the Japanese do it all the time. They'll make the best design but will leave one thing ugly. They know it won't bother the easy-to-please market, those will be the first buyers. Later they'll switch it up and replace the ugly with what the hard-to-please buyer wants, the secondary market.

Toyota did the same thing with the FJ Cruiser, first year it was only available in a ugly smurf-blue...and the less discerning buyers gobbled it up.
Why do you feel so strongly about this?

My opinion is that it looks great, as soon as I saw it I mocked up an image with negative display too, if I could justify the cost I'd buy one with either negative or positive and be happy either way

Some people prefer legibility of positive displays, and still agree that negative display looks cool, some people simply cannot get on with negative displays and that's enough to be a deal breaker.

For you to say Casio failed is simply ludicrous, how come you can't see that?

Why don't you just give your opinion, and accept others opinions instead of turning it into an argument? Some will agree with some of your points, some will disagree

but they're not interested in perfection, not with a limited edition that will sell out anyway.
You've answered your own question anyway 🤣

Wrong display or not, enough features or not, high price or not, it'll sell it anyway, not what they'll see as a fail

1 - 8 of 8 Posts