WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
881 - 900 of 1044 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Gundam predates G-Shock. For me it was eyeopening seing concept and design art for G-Shock. It looks straight out of a manga. Check out this article with a G-Shock designer:
For me the TVA is not the most mecha G-Shock. There are so many other designs that scream sci-fi anime. The TVA is what the name actually describes, the armor used in video games. I see it more as prototype art come to life.
It predates G-Shock, it doesn't predate Casio, which has had a text rich approach to design from very early on.

Mid-70's
Watch Clock Measuring instrument Material property Gadget

·
Registered
10 Posts
Link, please?
The ones selling it at that price are grey market sellers on local online shopping portals.

I'm not sure it would be worth your time anymore once you factor in the shipping, import tax, and foreign exchange?

But here's the cheapest one I've seen:

(5,500 Malaysian Ringgit = $1,297 USD)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tried the TVA extensively today, so far my impressions are:

- the finish on the bracelet is amazing, especially the feel against your skin.
It’s warm and silky, feels way better than steel.

- the much discussed extra text is not too intrusive. Still flies a bit under the radar.

- the watch is very light and encourages to be worn on a daily basis, of course black colour and dlc titanium may raise some concerns about scratch resistance.

- the price... still not 100% justified, but that’s always the case with top of the line versions of everything. For me, it’s a thumb up!

·
Registered
5 Posts
The ones selling it at that price are grey market sellers on local online shopping portals.

I'm not sure it would be worth your time anymore once you factor in the shipping, import tax, and foreign exchange?

They’re the reseller I bought mine from…

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
609 Posts

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,549 Posts
still haven't bothered with the Ti band. have been wearing it like this 24/7 since I got it :p

View attachment 16286352

I would normally scream sacrilege at this mod, but I gotta say that I love it more on the rubber than the bracelet - cuts down on the massive amount of text that some don’t enjoy!

nice!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I’ve got the all black titanium model with the gold screws. I want to try a resin band but I’m worried I’ll scratch up the gold screws holding the bracelet in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
put a piece of scotch tape over your screwdriver. that's what I did to avoid scratches

·
Registered
473 Posts
It also helps a lot to have a block with a matching flathead to hold the far side.

Can't find a picture with better detail just now, but you can see my block with a bit holder in the background of this picture.

Also, if you want to order the perfect strap, it's the kolor release that's best.

Watch Gadget Clock Camera accessory Wrist

881 - 900 of 1044 Posts