WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
I have to admit, this thing looks pretty cool. Doesn't seem like a half-assed collab either, which is good at this price point.

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
A gorgeous watch with its white and metallic blue colours and the HondaJet Elite airplane set in the subdial.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
It is a very well made collab model. I dig that Casio made it unique with the subdial airplane, not just slapped a logo on it and called it a day like for some other collabs.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Mine will be an unpopular opinion 😅... But here it goes... The dial color is really bland and does not pop (especially at this price point). The little plane is way too gimmicky, making it tacky... Lastly, why so many markings? It makes the whole watch even more gimmicky...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Mine will be an unpopular opinion 😅... But here it goes... The dial color is really bland and does not pop (especially at this price point). The little plane is way too gimmicky, making it tacky... Lastly, why so many markings? It makes the whole watch even more gimmicky...
Little plane sub-dial isn't a new thing. It was done in the GA-1000 and possibly others.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts