WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got something in the mail this week. Thanks to DragonJade for his help in getting these 2 new babies to me :) hope u enjoy the pix

cheers, raph

2 squares I really craved

full frontal

fingerprint back

reissue

nice and shiny

4 squares

5 screwbacks

state of the collection

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
those are cool watches and i would someday get the dw-5000 but those are collectable items you got.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
The DW-5000 is fantastic. I was going to win one last night, but my Yahoo account crapped out on me. Turns out I have to pay to use YA now because my free trial period had ended. Oh well, I'll just have to get a new account and have another free trial period. I was so gutted about not being able to bid last night. Very gutted.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Had to put on my shades to look.... its soo shinyb-)
Me like!!!

DJ,

sad to hear that.. like when you are bidding and your PC suddenly decides to do a BSOD or linux core decides to suddenly not recognise you NA! o|

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
I had big plans for that watch. I was going to wear it with my Pierre Cardin suit to work in my new job and impress all the girls in the office with my latest G-Shock.
I want to cry now.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nice DW5000 you have there b-)

Makes me very tempted to get one.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks all for your kind words. I'll probably be pausing for a while before I get another. feeling contented with these :)

DragonJade, sorry to hear about the screwup with Yahoo but not to worry as theres always another one popping up :)

The DW-5600C-9B was on my wrist most of today (this yellow rules) but the DW-5000 is a great watch and I just love that bricky layout (red line and bricks... old school style) some parting shots

·
Registered
29,512 Posts
Excellent pictures (and watches). :-!

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
DragonJade, sorry to hear about the screwup with Yahoo but not to worry as theres always another one popping up :)
Must remain calm. Breathe. Take pills. Eat chocolate.

·
Registered
4,883 Posts
Awesome pics and awesome classic collection! :-!

Thanks for posting.

Wear them all in good health mate! :-!

·
Banned
98 Posts
Nice! Don't they make these in Tough-Solar/Atomic?

Watcheye.

Got something in the mail this week. Thanks to DragonJade for his help in getting these 2 new babies to me :) hope u enjoy the pix

cheers, raph

2 squares I really craved

full frontal

fingerprint back

reissue

nice and shiny

4 squares

5 screwbacks

state of the collection

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
Love that DW-5000 reissue. I almost pulled the trigger on one this week, but with my sudden need for a second alarm, I had to settle for a G-5600. Boy those screwbacks are tempting!!!! :-!:-!:-!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:)

thanks all for the kind words on the collection and pics.

for those who have been thinking about the DW-5000 let me just say that its a winner in my books and screwbacks are definitely the way to go :-! with this and the dw-5600 in the house, i am thinking of offloading one or 2 pieces but no rush on that.

kpatt the yellow is quite minty as a whole, some light scratches, but sadly it came with 1 broken screw so that may pose a problem someday.

DragonJade, thanks for the chocs and uhm... u may have to rethink finding comfort in this snack of the gods... i feel pudgier after gobbling the kit kats u sent on :)

Uh guys, there is one problem though... I can't seem to stop taking more and more pics of these... so a couple more for your viewing pleasure :)

wristshot

harkening back to the roots of G

the mix of colours on this piece is just amazing

1 - 20 of 26 Posts